Do you ever have those weeks where your life is so boring, you're begging for something... anything to do? And then you have those weeks where you contemplate not sleeping just so you can organize your bathroom cabinets because it has to get done right now?
Welcome to my week. It's still only Monday.
It could be part procrastination and part the universe hating me, but I seriously feel like I'm going to get nothing accomplished when I have everything TO accomplish. Not kidding, here's my list. And only part of it. The other half is in a notebook at my desk at work.
Sorry for the blurs, I have certain people's birthday presents I need to get! ;) Also, #PSL. Yep, I'm one of those white girls. Some of these things I can obviously multi-task on, like I can wash my comforter while I scan & shred documents or exercise. But others I need to just suck it up and take the time to do, like cleaning out my fridge. Big girl problems. Seriously.
I'm a Type A personality, so I love my lists, especially my To-Do lists. But sometimes I feel like they get in the way. For instance, I really want to read more but I know I can't unless 90% of the things on this list are completed. It's like when you were a kid and your parents told you that you couldn't go play until you ate all your veggies. But I can't sit and read for hours on end until I vacuum (yes I spelled it wrong up there, sue me) or scan insurance documents into my computer.
Are any of you serial list/to-do makers?
What's on your to-do list this week?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)