us

9.13.2013

friday favorites!

Ah, another Friday. This week felt like it went by quick, didn't it? Maybe it's just me. But alas, here we are. AND it's Friday the 13! I really have no qualms about today. I'm not a very superstitious person (except when it comes to hockey & football, of course). I even have a black cat! :)

I promise you they are amazing pets, please don't look them over just because they are black and you think they're bad luck. Black cats have the best personalities and are one of the most affectionate breed of cats!

That PSA aside, here's what I'm loving this week!


I found this through Kaelah's blog Little Chief Honeybee
Isn't this the most adorable and hilarious thing you've ever seen?!?


Mix Elmer's White Glue with your choice of craft paint colors and paint the inside a clear jars.  Let it dry, then add silhouette stickers to the outside and put your tealight candle on the inside!  These are Halloween lanterns, but you could do this with any holiday or theme!

I love that these are tinted just so. I can't wait for Halloween. 
My second favorite holiday, next to Christmas. Can I get an AMEN?

Black Cat Pillows

Black cat pillows... um, LOVE it!


Nerds!

Can we talk about how easy this costume is to make!? 
I think I'm going to do that this year, but just by myself.
We host a little "haunted house" for employees to bring their kids and this is the best G rated costume I can think of!
Not like I've ever dressed in a slutty one, because honestly I really wouldn't feel comfortable.
Noooo thank you.


And because I talked about how you should adopt a black kitty, here's a picture of my baby KitKat!



Happy Friday the 13th!
I hope you have an awesome weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)