Happy New Year!
I hope you partied hard and got to spend it with the ones you love!
My New Years Day was highly eventful.
I slept for ~20 hours and tried to eat food for the other 4.
It seems as though I've caught that dreaded flu/cold that's been going around.
Today is significantly better, I no longer have a fever or achy body.
Just a sore throat and runny nose.
So this review of Quaker Real Medleys: Summer Berry Oatmeal comes at the perfect time!
I love me some oatmeal (yes, I'm 80 years old) so I was really excited to see this in my VoxBox!
(apologize for crappy iPhone quality, my camera battery is dead!)
Overall, this oatmeal was pretty good.
I think I'd like it more in the spring and summer, when my body craves the strawberries, blueberries & raspberries.
The oats were thick and whole, which made it nice and hearty for a cold winter day!
The one big negative about this oatmeal is the calories are high (250) and so is the sugar (14g).
I'm no health nut/professional, but I personally don't think you should eat this every morning for breakfast.
It's a nice break from plain oatmeal though!
*** I received this product for free to test and review.
I was not compensated for a positive or negative review.
Opinions expressed are my own and do not reflect Influenster, Quaker or my current employer.***
No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)