us

1.14.2013

30x30x30 link up!


One of my resolutions was to be an awesome blogger.
How's about a one month challenge & link up?
And it's with one of my favorite bloggers, Sarah @ ComingUnstitched??
Super win.

However, because I still am not an amazing blogger & a huge fail, my camera battery is dead.
It's been dead since I came back from visiting home.
Womp. My bad.
I should probably charge that sucker.



So, what is 30x30x30?
For the next 30 days (one month), I will only be wearing 30 items out of my closet.
(Except for undergarments & workout clothes... I should probably get back into the gym...)
The challenge is to remix these pieces in ways so I won't be bored.
I have way too many clothes, so this challenge is perfect for me to see that and start to rid myself of my hoarding tendencies.

As I sit here on day 1, this doesn't seem too hard.
I've been wrong in the past.

Also because I'm a total fail, I didn't snap even an iPhone picture of my outfit today.
Here's the set of the basic look I wore.
My pieces are different than these, but I couldn't find it all in Polyvore.
So this is what you get.
I'll mark where my actual pieces came from for you though.

It looks way cuter here than on me.

1-14-13
Cardigan: Target // Tank: Express // Pants: Anne Klein
Necklace: Brighton // Earrings: Macy's // Booties: Wal*Mart // Purse: Coach Outlet



And here is what I'll be wearing for the next 30 days. 
Add in the items from my outfit today, since these pictures are from this evening.
Also, terrible iPhone quality. I apologize.


Macy's Elemetz Cardigan // H&M Button Down // Target Cardigan
Loft Sweater // Yessica Oversized Sweater


Macy's Sweater // Pittsburgh Penguins Jersey // Kohls* Turtleneck



New York & Company Pencil Skirt // Banana Republic Tweed Pencil Skirt
Dahlia Pants // Banana Republic Khaki Pants // Michael Kors Skinny Jeans
DKNY Straight Leg Jeans



Tahari Black Heels // SoleSociety Edie Flats** // Croft & Barrow Brown Riding Boot
DSW Black Riding Boot // H&M Pink Heels // Some Off-Brand Leopard & Red Flats
Anne Klein Buckle Black Flats


If you were counting, that's only 25 pieces.
Yep, I'm under the limit for this challenge!
I'll probably regret this in 10 days.

If I don't post my outfit everyday here, chances are it'll be up on Pose.
What is Pose you ask?
Think of it as the Instagram + Pinterest specifically for fashion, beauty and style!
So go follow me on there! It's free too! :)
Username: kimberrleigh

Head on over to Sarah's blog and link up there!
Let her know I sent you! :)


* - This was a Christmas present so I'm not sure where it's from!
** - Review of SoleSociety coming soon!


2 comments:

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)