us

1.28.2013

Life lately (& why I fail at blogging)

So remember how I was all gung-ho and was going to do 30x30x30?
I lasted about 2 weeks, until I went out of town this past weekend and wanted to wear nothing I had picked out for the challenge.
Which essentially means I failed. Womp.
Sorry Sarah! :(

I've also been failing at one of my New Years Resolutions, which is to take more pictures.
I need to start using my point and shoot Cannon, but even on my iPhone would be acceptable.
My big issue with using my Cannon is I hate taking the time to upload them.


If I'm using my MacBook that day, I need to make sure I have the USB cord.
And if I'm using my HP laptop, I have to take the memory card out and then once I finish, I need to remember to put it back in my camera.
Not to mention making sure my battery is charged.

I know, all of those are huge #FirstWorldProblems.
But that's why you don't get to see tons of pictures, because I'm lazy.


I do have some snaps from the past few weeks that I'll share, especially since I missed High Five for Friday this past week.


{1} I love his twitter account. Seriously, I retweet/favorite almost anything he posts.
And this one is 100% me.



{2} I really need to find a boyfriend, so I don't get stuck at home doing things like this.
If you can't tell, I put one of my chain necklaces on my black cat.
His nickname is Mr. T.


{3} This was from early last week.
The left is Pittsburgh, the right is Memphis.
Yeah, making the move was pretty easy for me!


{4} I took this at the bar we went to in Springfield, MO Friday night.
Scotch and Soda. If you're ever in town, plan to make a stop!
Their "The Gala" cocktail is divine, highly recommend!


How has life been going for you? :)


4 comments:

  1. I puked on the side of a highway, so that was a first. But I also got a few books finished, so we're still counting the weekend a win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last photo makes me want a drink :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you failed me. Sigh.
    Kidding. 30x30x30 challenges suck, but I'm determined to make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first I've heard of a 30x30x30 challenge, but it seems pretty neat! I might try it out for February! Mr. T is adorable I want to hug him! I'm sure he and my Captain Jack would make great friends.
    xx - Amber
    Through College with Class

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)