{This post is one of many in my Influenster Holiday Voxbox Reviews!
Go here to see them all!}
I'd be totally lying to you if I told you I wasn't going to review these.
Because I wasn't going to.
The thought of weird stickers on my nails kind of freaked me out.
And made me feel like I was back in elementary school.

So when at the spur of the moment before church on Sunday I decided to put these on, I was shocked.
Shocked because I thought it A) would take longer than it did & B) wouldn't look right.
But booyah!
These babies are awesome.
I can never. EVER paint my nails and have it come out perfect.
Trying to paint them and add those fancy designs/goodies you see on Instagram/Pinterest? Pffftt.
Yeah right.
Oooohh, shiny!
The instructions on how to apply these are fairly straightforward.
Choose your size, stick 'em on, fold excess over your nail, file and buff.
DONE.
They promise to last up to TEN DAYS.
TEN.
Yes, I am holding my hand up to my door.
I was pretty skeptical on the whole lasting part - I'm pretty rough with my hands nails.
But so far, so good! They haven't come off in hot dishwater or the shower.
No gross peeling from hair dryer use either.
They come in all different styles, so you can really pick anyone your heart desires.
The design I got is nice and shiny, perfect to dress up boring winter outfits!
What do you think of these?
Does the idea of nail stickers gross you out?
Would you consider buying these?
Let me know below!
*** I received this product for free to test and review.
I was not compensated for a positive or negative review.
Opinions expressed are my own and do not reflect Influenster, Quaker or my current employer.***


They look SO awesome - love the sparkles :)
ReplyDeleteAnnie
The Other Side of Gray
Those look very cool! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletehttp://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/
Those are super cute! I've tried a few different types of these and the only thing I don't like is that they ARE so "stuck on". When you want them to come off they're nearly impossible!!
ReplyDeleteI agree! these look great!
ReplyDeletehttp://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/
So cool !! It looks great, well done <3
ReplyDeleteI've been DYING to try these! I saw another post on them and she liked them a lot, too!
ReplyDeleteBecause like you said...painting fancy Pinterest-worthy nails...YEAH RIGHT.
I'm gonna buy some :)
xo
beautiful!!!i'm your new follower!!
ReplyDeleteif you like mine,do the same!!
Freaky Friday
Freaky Friday Facebook Fan Page