Ha I love it! JT is the best - glad he's back!XO Pearls & Paws
I can't even begin to explain how happy I am that JT is coming back. I'm ready to dance my ass off.
I heard the new DC song and kind of hated it. It sounded... cheap? Does that make sense? But the JT thing is exciting. Is it too much to hope for a tour?? ;)
Haha I'm SO glad that everyone is so excited about all this! AWESOME! Happy weekend, girl!xo
Gotta love JT!AnnieThe Other Side of Gray
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)
Ha I love it! JT is the best - glad he's back!
ReplyDeleteXO
Pearls & Paws
I can't even begin to explain how happy I am that JT is coming back. I'm ready to dance my ass off.
ReplyDeleteI heard the new DC song and kind of hated it. It sounded... cheap? Does that make sense? But the JT thing is exciting. Is it too much to hope for a tour?? ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha I'm SO glad that everyone is so excited about all this!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME! Happy weekend, girl!
xo
Gotta love JT!
ReplyDeleteAnnie
The Other Side of Gray