Alright, I know I'm a week late on this resolution train.
But better late than never, right?
2013 Resolutions
- I refuse to spend money on anything that isn't food, cat food/litter and gas. -
Bye Target, it was nice knowing you.
I'd buy your groceries, but you don't give me fuel points like Kroger does
...and let's be honest, gas prices blow.
- I will take more pictures. -
Whether it is with my iPhone, point & shoot or my DSLR.
I need to start documenting my life better.
- I will post here at least once a week. -
Yes, that means my reviews of everything in my Voxbox are coming!
- I will not be a fatty anymore. -
Or at the very least, I'll eat healthy, not processed things.
As Jillian Michaels says - "If it doesn't have a mother or come from the ground, you shouldn't eat it."
So true girl, so true.
- I will be kind to every person I meet, regardless of how I'm feeling that day. -
You never know what people are going through.
They deserve a smile and kindness.
- I am going to work my butt off. -
Both physically and at work!
What are some of your 2013 Resolutions?
Do you even make Resolutions?
Let me know in the comments!

These are such great resolutions! I need to take into account your "be kind to everyone" thing. When I'm in a bad mood, I'm not really the nicest person in the world.
ReplyDelete