I hope you all had an amazing Christmas & you got to spend it with people you love!
I know I haven't been around much - this past Friday night/Saturday morning I drove straight through the night to make it home!
I'm super pumped about this post and the posts that follow, because I'll be reviewing some products for you!
I always read reviews of products so I know if it is honestly a good product!
And trust me, I'll be honest with my reviews!
Because I'm a member of the awesome website, Influenster, I was selected to receive a Holiday VoxBox this year!
I was so excited to get it, and even more excited that it came in right before I left!
I'll be posting a review of each item in the coming days/weeks, but for now look at all that awesome stuff!
What are you most excited for me to review!?
I just started using one of those QuikStyle brushes! It's only been a few days, but I think I love it already.
ReplyDeleteLet me know how you like the nail things, they look super cute!
I hope that you had a great time with your family for the holidays! Happy new year pretty girl!
ReplyDeleteThat nail decor looks awesome! Happy New Year :)
ReplyDeleteAnnie
The Other Side of Gray