us

10.02.2012

Fittober

What is Fittober you ask?

October - Oc + Fit = Fittober
(Pronounced Fit-tober)

Fittober is a way to stay healthy during the month of sweets!

via Google Image Search


As you may or may not know, I'm running my first 5k in years October 27.
So any diet/training I thought I was doing I need to step it up this month!

I'll try to post my weekly progress here, but most of my posts will be on my Tumblr!

Join along with the tag & hashtag Fittober!


1 comment:

  1. You will kick ass during your 5K. If I was there, you know I'd be screaming like a lunatic holding up a sign of two goats having sex or something. You'd be so embarrassed, you'd run super fast to get away.

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)