us

10.12.2012

fill in the blank friday.

I am a sleepy, sleepy blogger today.






1.  My favorite flower is    white violet! It's the flower of my sorority and although that makes me biased, it still is a gorgeous flower! Then daisies & peonies. :)   .

2.  You should never talk about    Politics or salary. Or incessantly about your children. I love talking about faith and spirituality, especially with atheists. It's just interesting to me to see others views on religion. Politics.. not so much.     .

3.  My favorite discovery as of late is   the dollar store.  .

4. This fall you will probably find me wearing        my brown boots. Bought them from Kohl's a few weeks ago and I love them! .

5. I wish I were     asleep!   .

6. My favorite TV show currently is     Duck Dynasty! Seriously, best show ever.    .

7.  This weekend I want to   set up my BISTM shop! I need to get all my pictures to my computer and put it all in there, I know it's taken me forever! And get my PC laptop ready for migrating to Ubuntu (a different operating system [Linux] other than Windows & Mac)   .



Thanks for reading!
Link up here!



4 comments:

  1. I actually never knew the name of that flower..its beautiful! And I agree...last night I couldn't handle twitter. Aggressive opinions everywhere. No thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the sleep!
    I'm your newest follower. Hope you can check out my blog to and follow back and enter the giveaway:)
    http://www.nellecreations.com
    Win a Lace Denim Shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love white violets too! Violets and lilies are my favorites :)

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of white violets, so I just looked them up and they're beautiful!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)