I get so bored titling these posts the same, so last week I was using internet speak, this week I wrote this with a southern drawl. ;)

1. My favorite feeling in all the world is when I finished something really difficult and I can step back and just realize that I did it. I accomplished the project/goal/craft/whatever! .
2. My favorite smell is anything Christmas-y! Pine, birch, sugar cookies, cinnomin - anything that makes you think of Christmas I adore :) .
3. My favorite taste is sweets! Candy corn, y u so good?? .
4. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen was The Swiss Alps/the Swiss country side. Seriously. Most gorgeous place I've been to so far! .
5. The best sound ever is silence! .
6. A smell that reminds me of my childhood is crayons. .
7. My favorite of all the senses is smell. I had to think about this and honestly when I'm stuffed up and can't smell I go insane. .
Go here to link on up, ya'll!
Remember to like my Facebook page! :)
Silence, I forgot what that sounded like!
ReplyDeletemmm. i love the smell of christmas too! the smell of the spices and chirstmas trees really makes me smile!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the feeling of accomplishing a hard task and reaching a goal! Totally am with you on that one!
ReplyDeletekatiesbliss.com
I totally think silence is the best sound too. Sometimes that's really what I need. To just sit in silence.
ReplyDelete