I know you haven't seen me since last Friday, but I promise I'm still alive!

1. One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is play some video games! My goal is to get my running in first thing tomorrow morning and then spend the rest of the day playing some Call of Duty! .
2. A big pet peeve of mine is when women talk on the phone while going in a public restroom. I'm sorry, that's all kinds of disgusting. First of all, as the person in the stall next to you I don't want to hear your conversation. Second, if I were the person on the other line I would be so disturbed that you are emptying your bladder/bowls and to hear toilets flushing. Also, I'm pretty sure whatever you're discussing can wait until you finish in two minutes. Have some decency and respect ladies. .
3. I am really loving fall weather in the South! Seriously, it's been in the 70s all week. It's not what I'm use to, but I definitely can get use to this! Today it's more like fall, with temperatures in the low 60's. But so perfect! .
4. The rain is all kinds of perfect. I love good storms. .
5. My favorite girly indulgence is scarfs! I know guys can wear them too, but they are so cute and feminine. I love using them as a shawl for church/work. .
6. A song I always get stuck in my head is "Whiteee gurrllsss runnin thru my miiinnddd" hhaha most hilarious song/video ever. Go here and check it out. .
7. The best cure for stress is sleeping! Sleep can cure anything and everything to me. .
Great post! Indeed, sleep is a great stress reliever!
ReplyDeleteThanks a bunch for stopping by and commenting!
Love
Juneli from Fashionably Yours
I have far too many scarves - I've actually started undoing some of my homemade ones and adding them to a crochet blanket instead.
ReplyDeleteThe funniest time is eavesdropping when two women are having a chat when you're in the cubicle in the middle - I have to resist the urge to join in or answer the questions (like what time is x TV show on tonight?) but yeah being on the phone is a bit gross.
Found you via Fill In The Blanks
http://hannahsays.co.uk/
Hahah, I love the way you titled this.
ReplyDeleteSleep really is the cure for everything - no need to convince me! Have fun playing Call of Duty! I'd love that game if I could just figure out how not to get dizzy while trying to use those stupid controls. I'm much better at playing those games on the computer - I'm convinced that it doesn't require as much skill.
I love scarves entirely too much!
ReplyDelete