us

10.05.2012

Fill in the blank Friday!


It's that time of the week again!
Fill in the blank Friday!



1.  The last thing I ate was    a banana. How boring, right?   .

2.  The last time I went to the beach was   Spring Break 2011. Panama City Beach. It was an... interesting trip. That's all I say about that.      .

3.  My last vacation was  last weekend going home! I suppose since I took a vacation day to fly home, I should consider it a vacation. Sigh, I won't be taking a real long vacation for a while   .

4. The last place I drove was      here, to work!  .

5. The last song I listened to was    Fun - "Some Nights" It's sort of my anthem now. Listen to/read the lyrics, you'll understand why!     .

6. The last thing I watched on TV was    Sex & The City   .

7.  The last time I said "I love you" was   when I talked to my family on the phone  .



Thanks for reading!
Go here to link up!



2 comments:

  1. Sigh. Sex & the City, my favorite. Obviously lol

    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! This post is so fun!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)