us

9.28.2012

fill in the blank friday!

Today's fill in the blank friday post is coming to you from the Atlanta airport!
I'm currently en-route (2 more hours in my layover!) back to Pittsburgh for the weekend, and I'm so excited.
I've missed family and friends since I left exactly 2 months ago!



1.  My first memory is     when I was real little, maybe 2 or 3? My sister was going to Kindergarten for the first time and I just remember crying hysterically. (It took so much to remember my first memory! Hahah I'm getting old.....)   .

2.  My first love was    Justin Timberlake. Don't hate, you think he's a sexpot too... :) "They say you only get two great loves" (Charlotte York, SATC) so I'm still waiting for my second and final!    .

3.  My very first favorite color was    yellow! I still love it, but I have a 3 way tie for my favorites: Yellow, Turquoise and Purple .

4. The first time I really felt like a "grown-up" was when      I officially moved out on my own two months ago. Over the past two months of being an "adult", I've had to obviously pay bills, change/get insurances, work at balancing out my 401k contributions... real adult stuff. And it's taken me this long to really accept it, but I don't think I'd like to go back to being a kid.     .

5. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is    hit my snooze button about 17 times  .


6. The first CD (cassette tape, record, etc...) I ever bought was    N*Sync. Again, I love JT.    .


7.  My first car was   technically my sister's Pontiac Sunfire. But mostly after a year of using that, I drove my Mom's Pontiac Grand Am GT. I loved that car and we just traded it in July for my new car! .


Link up here!
If you didn't get a chance to sign up at Take Charge, Think Pink! yesterday, head over to my post about it and find out more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)