us

9.21.2012

fill in the blank friday!

I haven't done one in a while, and today is the last day of summer... so, why not!




1.  Something I am very proud of is     my two degrees. I don't like talking about it a lot, because I feel like people view me as this genius when they find out. But it did take serious hard work and no social life to finish both my Bachelors & Masters in 4.5 years total, and I'm proud of my hard work.    .

2.  My favorite thing about myself is     this will probably sound weird, but my ability to respect and be kind to everyone I meet. It's so important to be positive and nice, and I really do try that every time I meet someone new.       .

3.  My favorite color for fall is    all the colors! I LOVE fall! But if I had to choose, it would be a deep purple .

4. Something I've been learning lately is      that it's okay to ask for help, and to miss my family and friends. Luckily I'm visiting home next weekend!    .

5. A book I am reading now/have read recently is    Steve Jobs biography... still trying to get through it!    .

6. My favorite Pandora Station is    Today's College Indie - perfect for relaxing or the workday!   .

7.  This weekend I will    do sorority stuff, even though/especially since I’m an alumni! Go to the Zoo for the local college's chapter's bid day, head to Jonesboro, AR for the first meeting of the chapter I'm an advisor for! .



Have a good weekend y'all! :)
Link up here.

2 comments:

  1. This is a fun feature. You should totally do it more often!

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you should be proud of your degrees! :D
    xx

    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)