us

9.12.2012

new projects!

With fall coming, I think it's only right to announce some new projects I've been working on.
I've been thinking about blogging and the blogging world so much lately.
Trying to find where I fit into it, what my "niche" is, if you will.

And I love everyone I've met through this blog.
You all have been so supportive and awesome throughout the past few years I've been around.
And although I have been around (on this blog) here for 2 years, I still feel like I'm just getting started.
But isn't that how it always is?
You try and be a perfectionist of your own work and it's never done, never just right.

By this point, if you're a loyal reader which I know most of you are (again, I love you!), you might be getting nervous.
But I promise I'm not going anywhere. I'm still going to be posting here!

I've realized series don't work for me.
Schedules, when it comes to blogging, don't work for me.
I need to post content that I would want to come and read, that makes me happy.
Not to fit into a mold like the bloggers I admire.


So this is the part where I announce to you my new project!
I've had a wordpress account for some time now, but it's been dormant.
And while this blog initially started as a place for me to "tech blog", it's evolved into my lifestyle blog.
Which is fine, and I love that it has.

But from now on, any posts related to technology I'll be posting there.
I'm also making it a hybrid with technology and travel, my two great passions.
I'm still posting about my daily life and living in a new city!

And as you may or may not know, today Apple is announcing the iPhone 5.
I'll be rounding out the top highlights of the event with my own thoughts later today.
But head over and read my iPhone 5 Foreplay post, complete with rumors and predictions and whatnot!


You can follow over there by email or Bloglovin, making it easier to read my posts!
And please 'like' my Facebook page where all my posts from here and wordpress are shared!


1 comment:

  1. Posting should definately always be something that has motivation or interest behind it and not forced. Schedule is not really needed:)
    Its definately a trial and error type thing - I am still figuring it out.
    :) Anna

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)