us

1.02.2012

high-ho, high-ho... it's off to the gym we (should) go!

So. Today is National Weigh-In Day. And because I'm slightly intoxicated from the two STRONG margaritas I had at dinner tonight (yes, I know. Drinking my calories...)... I will not post a picture of the scale with my weight. And I'm going to cheat and tell you what my weight was this morning and not now after I literally doubled my allotted calorie intake for the day. Because if I post it here, maybe enough people will troll me to motivate me to lose the weight.


196.6

Holy FatCheeks. And really, I don't look like I weigh that much. Most people say I don't. Which they're probably lying. But I'm tall and have pretty muscular legs underneath the fat. Plus boobs = fat and I ain't tiny (if ya know what I'm sayin homegirls!?! Can I get an AMEN!? - Sorry. Drunk me). I know at least 3lbs of that is bloating because I haven't been drinking as much water and it's getting close to the monthly female time of splendor...

I've been doing some dancing/Zumba workouts on my Xbox, but tomorrow I'm waking up and getting to the gym. First thing. Even though my room looks like a bomb hit it. (Really. It does.)

If I'm going to lose 50-60 pounds by mid-June... I need to start eating WAY better and working out WAY more.


And stop drinking my problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)