us

12.31.2011

Bye 2011; Hi hi hi 2012!

A few of my highlights of the year:

Traveled to Switzerland, Germany and France
Got a really nice internship
Aced my first two Graduate classes
Finished out the year healthy


Things I'm looking forward to in 2012:

Finishing my Undergraduate coursework
Finishing my Graduate coursework
GRADUATING!!
Losing 50+ pounds
Buying a new car (Mitsubishi Outlander Sport)
Getting a JOB (fingers crossed!)
Maybe get into a real adult relationship? (fingers crossed again!)


I know everyone has been saying "don't have new years resolutions, start today!" First of all.... today is the last day of the year. So if I make any, I won't start them until tomorrow. Therefore, they will transform into New Years Resolutions. Here are my top ones!

Lose 50+ pounds/get healthier/workout (obviously)
Get (more) organized
Be happier, sexier
Become more social/go out more
Trust more people

These aren't so bad, and I've already started with my weight loss! I'm tracking via MyFitnessPal and it's a really great FREE tool to track food and exercise. I'm creating a workout plan for each week of each month (I only have January done so far). I think I'll be happier/more social once I get healthier.

I hope your 2012 is filled with health, happiness and love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)