us

1.10.2012

One of the few times I ask for help..

Okay. I'm normally not like this. I don't normally ask you guys to do things (aside from follow!) or ask for votes or help. But we've wanted a Lily Pulitzer print for so long. And this is our second chance.

If you go on Lily Pulitzer's Facebook (or just click here), click on their Sorority Print Voting tab.


Fill in your First and Last Name, and your email address (you can use all of your email addresses!).
Please remember to select Zeta Tau Alpha in the Sorority list! (We're near the bottom)
You don't have to put in school (if you do, put in Robert Morris University) and you by no means have to enter your mobile number!


We would greatly appreciate it! If you'd like to email me with your home address, there might be something coming in the mail if you do vote! Let me know how many times you voted too!
kimberrleigh(at)gmail(dot)com

Again, thank you so much!!

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)