1. My favorite place I've ever traveled to is Zurich, Switzerland! I went there last May on a study abroad trip for my one course and I absolutely loved it. My dream is to be able to move there one day! .
2. Greece is somewhere I'd love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by listening to music and writing, or reading trashy magazines .
4. My three must-haves when I travel are my iPhone , Twizzlers and some Dramamine!
5. My favorite travel companion is music .
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is probably going through Customs in Zurich and praying while standing in line that the officer knew how to speak English! One of the most nerve racking experiences ever! Also, riding their tram and hearing yodeling/cow noises over the speaker system! .
7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is different types of cheeses in Switzerland! They tasted so different but so good! .
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in Athens, Greece or Zurich, Switzerland. I haven't been to Athens yet but I want to! .
9. I have been to ten
states in the U.S.
Cow noises!? How bizarre! I wouldn't know whether to laugh or be frightened!
ReplyDeleteGreece is definitely on my to-go-to list! As well as Switzerland, you lucky duck:-) xoxo
ReplyDelete