I have so many books. I've donated a great deal of them, but I have a mild reading problem. I say mild because I'm not obsessive about it. I tend to have spurts when all I do is read, and other times I never want to read anything. Right now, since classes start tomorrow (Tuesday for me), I'm in a reading mode. Which is good, because I have these three books lined up to read, on top of reading for courses.
Google Image Search: This book is more interesting than it probably seems.
Everyone, not just computer people should read it!
Everyone, not just computer people should read it!
Google Image Search: Hey, it was $4 at Wal*Mart.
And I love me some Lauren Conrad.
Google Image Search: The second one in the series. Again, $4.
And then there's the clothes issue. I've donated a HUGE portion of my wardrobe in the past few months. It actually disgusts me when I think of how much I had stored in my room. And as I look at it now, there's still so much.
Why do we accumulate so much stuff? Granted, we're Americans and take everything to the extreme (guilty). I just can't imagine how much STUFF college kids have. Most of my friends are moving back into the dorms for the spring semester (ah, the joys of commuting. No packing!) and they explain how they've overpacked. Ugh. I couldn't fathom moving until it's the BIG move (aka moving out for good).
My room is like when you try to dig a hole in the sand at the beach. The more you dig out, sand still flows in.
isn't this true! i feel like i could always get rid of something! i need to do this with my clothes... someday.
ReplyDeleteLindsay
LOVE lauren conrad. actually, anything that has to do with lauren conrad I LOVE. she's amazing!
ReplyDelete-kim
found the route