us

1.13.2012

fill in the blank friday!

link up here!

1.   The last thing I ate was     an Oatmeal Creme Pie. So unhealthy, I know   .

2.   The last song I listened to was    Kenny Chesney "Somewhere With You"     .


3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell    {Kimberly} lyme, brim, Mike, rib, key... that's all I can do for now :P      .

4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick     black. As morbid as that sounds, I love the simplicity of it. Also, it makes you look skinny.    .

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find    travel hairbrush, water bottle, wallet, eyeglasses case, mints, pens, pencils, chapstick, various electronic cords in my Vera Bradley tech case, flash drives out the wazoo, keys, lotion, a losing lottery ticket, loose change, my business cards, Aleve, sunglasses, leather gloves. Yeah, I think that's it  .

6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to    read more blogs/finish up things at work!  .

7.  My all time favorite song to dance to is    "Letting Go" by Sean Kingston & Nicki Minaj  .

2 comments:

  1. I love oatmeal cream pies and Kenny Chesney!! You must be a pretty cool person haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and becoming my 400th follower :) I love getting to know other bloggers from around Pittsburgh :)
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)