Sorry I haven't posted all week. You probably thought I died or something. Probably not.
It's been pretty tough for me to write, let alone do much else besides sleep. My days begin in the middle of a normal person's day. My earliest class is at 12:15 on a Thursday, the next earliest is 1:45 Tuesday/Thursday. And then the rest are night classes, which don't end until 10pm. Add commuting onto that and I don't get home and relaxed/unwound until at least 1am.
I haven't been tracking my diet or even exercising this past week either. Lazy lazy.
I need to call the dentist on Monday. I have a tooth that hasn't caused me trouble before, but is starting to now. The dentist said when it does start to cause problems I need to contact him so we can get everything set up with him and the oral surgeon. I am most likely going to need a root canal. AWESOME.
Trust me. When I find out what is going to happen with that^ whole situation, I'll be sure to blog through the pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)