But then I realized that I can actually eat a burger and fries and ENJOY it. Not just throw it up later.
Maria (we go to RMU together) just wrote a blog about how girls feel the need to work out today because of that. You can read it here.
I agree with her. I know I've been posting about weight loss and eating healthy, but it's not due to the fashion show. It's just because I want to become a healthier me. I don't want to run into health problems down the line, if I can avoid them with preventative measures now.
So would I like to have a smaller jeans/dress size? Of course, but I'm not killing myself over it. Girls need to realize that what you look like is what you look like. Be proud, embrace it. I do. I don't mind my curves at all. I never want to lose them. I want to be healthy, not skinny.
Other news, I got all my Christmas shopping done, with the exception of gift cards and my roommate's present. I won't say what I bought, because they're obviously presents/surprises! :)
Also, we decorated our apartment for Christmas. I'll take a pic soon (or later) and post it for you guys!
''Did I feel fat? Sometimes.''
ReplyDeleteowned.
All my friends on my facebook page statuses was about feeling fat or dieting after watching the fashion show. Im glad to say I did not watch it lol
ReplyDeleteIt was good and the girls looked beautiful, but I hate that some girls feel that way about themselves (that they have to look a certain way).
ReplyDelete