us

12.30.2010

IHateYouSoMuchKim

I bet you're thinking this title (or not) and wondering where I've been for the past week or so. Well I've been in toy hell. If you're a parent reading this, chances are you've bitched out a Toys-R-Us employee.. and for that, I dislike you (only partially). Because honestly, you can't see past the fact that your little brat face didn't get his/her shitty plastic China made toy that is the "hit" this season (which to tell you the truth, will be clearance in 4 months) and realize that we are actually trying to help you/save you money.

I was called a bitch today by two customers (not to my face). And honestly? I really could careless. Also, customers think they know more than I do about the toys in this store and the sales we have going on. Hey dumb ass, I've worked here for 4 years. You've probably sat at home eating bon-bons for 4 years.


End rant.

Christmas was great! I was going to take pictures of everything I got, but I just got done working 12 straight hours so forgive me if I seem upset (or a bitch) or incoherent. I will give you a list of what I did get though (or what I can remember)
-Xbox Kinect
-Zumba for Kinect
-Wii Fit
-Sweaters and blouses
-Socks!!
-Gift card for Spa Finder (Sewickley Spa), Barnes and Noble, Starbucks and American Eagle
-500 Days of Summer
-Eclipse
-Vera Bradley tech case(I don't know what the pattern is, but it's black, grey, and yellow)
-Vera Bradley wallet(in Java Blue, my favorite pattern)
-Flip UltraHD Video Camera
...andddd!!!
-Vera Bradley 21" rolling suitcase(in Java Blue)
-Vera Bradley large duffel(in Java Blue)

The last two are my favorite, because my Mom got them for me to take to Europe! They're so perfect for carry on, because I didn't want to check bags anyways going overseas. :) Now I just need to get passport pictures taken and get my passport(actually, turn in the application... then get it...).

I'm going to start vlogging. I made a few videos but I haven't uploaded/edited them yet. So we'll see how they go.



How was your Christmas!? What did you get? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)