I'm going to complain about complainers. Sounds ridiculous, I know.
I don't understand why people need to complain about a class or a professor. There's sites like ratemyprofessor.com for reasons like this, so you can avoid a certain professor if you can. I understand you might not be able to, but you should read the reviews and know how to handle them from what people say.
Students always complain constantly over having a test or the professor changing a test date. (No Derek, I'm not just talking about you and Marketing). That's their JOB. They can change whatever they want. You're learning from THEM.
It's disgusting that no students have respect for teachers these day. I know the ones that are younger/my age(in school obviously) only want to be teachers for summers off, which is ridiculous. But the professors that are "tough" are good. Easy professors tend to not really care about students.
It just bugs me that these students are privileged to go to school (ie- parents are probably struggling to either afford their education or struggling to get by period) and they're at a private school (RMU). It's not a right to go to college. You should appreciate every day you're here. No one (that I know) is having someone literally FORCE them to be going. If you don't like a class, drop it. If you don't like college at all, drop out and get a minimum wage job... and probably complain about that too. Because you're lazy and don't want to challenge yourself.
College is hard. It's not meant for everyone and not meant for everyone to get A's. You have to work and study. DEAL WITH IT!
Alright, I'm done complaining about complainers. I just try to be as positive as possible all the time. My professors are there for me. Least I can do is respect them and work as hard as I can.
completely AGREE with this!!! well said!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
LOVE IT..I go to a private college and I get so angry with kids who act like they don't wanna be there when there are thousands of students who would kill to be in their shoes. I love challenging professors because you come out so much more appreciative of that subject
ReplyDelete