us

12.21.2010

30 days of truths - days 28, 29, 30 = DONE! :)

I'm back! And less than 12 hours later. AND with a 30 days of truth post! :O
Please, don't have a heart attack.

I'm going to post the last 3, since my goal is to finish them before Christmas and I'm not sure how crazy the next few days will be.

Day 28 → What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
Well, considering I can't get anyone pregnant... if I were to end up pregnant I'd probably freak out. Or think I was Mother Mary, since I haven't done that in months (TMI, whatever. Worse things are out on the internet..). But on the off chance I would be, it would be with a man I would be in a relationship with so we would figure it out.


Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.
This is actually part of my 101 in 1001 challenge and a personal goal/new years resolution for 2011 I have. I'd really like to be able to save more/not spend any money if I don't have to. I'm going to start living on $30 a week, aside from bills and gas and groceries (my parents help me with gas and groceries sometimes). I will start this each week starting January 1st, which is a Saturday. Therefore my spending weeks will begin with Saturdays and I will post/update you all on what my money went to each week.


Day 30 → A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself.

Dear me,

I love that you are crazy most of the time. Fun crazy and literally crazy. You made it through some rough times and can really stand up for yourself and hold your own - GREAT JOB. While you do have some faults, you're a pretty decent girl. You have great family, friends and a future ahead of you. Don't mess anything up. Your ability to somehow get everything done on time is incredible and I'm not sure how you do it. Don't get too down on yourself for not finding the right man/relationship yet, you know and God knows he's out there waiting for you just as much as you're waiting for him. Start sewing, crafting and baking more so you can be Betty Homemaker and attract that man. :)

Love,
Kim <3

So that's it! One challenge done and many more to go! :)

Any other challenges you think are fun for me to do? Let me know in the comments! :)

1 comment:

  1. love this! I wish I could limit to $30 a week..but I always find something I want to buy

    xoxo Have an amazing Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)