4 shows I watch:
-Fox News (really anything on there, I tend to just flip it on)
-Attack of the Show (G4)
-House Hunters
-Property Virgins

4 things I'm passionate about:
-My family and friends
-Learning as much as I can about technology
-Helping animals
-Being a better person

4 phrases I say a lot:
-Gay (yeah, I know it's not "politically correct" - DON'T CARE
-Jesus! (it's a resolution to stop.. sorry Lord)
-What the ____!?!?! (enter any expletive here, another resolution..)
-Usually fake obnoxious whining lol!

4 things I've learned from the past:
-Music can seriously get anyone through anything
-Your family and closest and best friends will ALWAYS be there
-Life is too short to care too much
-Let go and let God <3

4 places I’d like to visit:
-Europe (I'm going in May!! :D - Switzerland, Germany and France!)
-Greece
-Las Vegas
-the West Coast

4 things I did yesterday (Wednesday):
-Took and failed (unfortunately :( wahh) my N+ certification exam
-Hung out with Matt
-Ate Moes
-Bought stuff

4 things I’m looking forward to:
-Going to Europe!
-Hopefully? getting an internship this summer
-My 21st birthday (June 13, you birds better get me something... :P)
-Everything!

4 things I love about winter:
-Watching the snow fall
-Classes getting cancelled
-Wearing big warm clothes
-Being lazy :P

4 bloggers who should share their lists of fours!
-Maria @ Confessions of a Maria
-Derek @ 1 more minute is all I ever needed
-Randa @ About Life
-Riza @ Day Zero; or, 101 Things in 1001 Days
Hope everyone has a happy and safe New Years! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)