us

12.09.2010

dear fox news, so far no news about foxes.

My day has improved a little bit since my earlier rant. I think it's because I'm alone at work. Which is what always calms me down. And the fact that a very cute boy just walked into the office and flirted with me.

I've come to the conclusion that I want to become a real adult. And by real adult, I mean know what's going on in the world. I'm currently watching Fox News at work (favorite news channel). And I know some of my followers might be liberals and go "EWWW FOX NEWS IS DUMB!!!!" or something petty like that, but honestly, aside from the conservative POV, it gives the breaking news as I need it.

Right now they're talking about the Wikileaks and bradass87 (the Private in the Military that "gave the documents" to Wikileaks). Honestly, I'm not sure what all the Wikileaks drama is about. I know it's about Military documents that were leaked. But I don't know much more than that.
Berkley, California is considering calling him a hero. I'm confused.


This is why I need to figure out what's going on in the world.


Dear Blank, Please Blank is a hilarious website. I found this post on it and cracked up.

Dear Fox News,
So far, no news about foxes.
Sincerely, Unimpressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)