us

12.24.2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Yes, I am aware it isn't Christmas yet. But tomorrow will be crazy for me, as will it be for you I'm sure. So I'm getting in a post now.

Can I just express to you how ridiculous it is for Toys-R-Us to be open 24hrs from Tuesday at 6am until tonight at 10pm?? Wednesday morning (midnight-6am), we only made $1,000... $200 of that was from employees buying presents and other stuff. Seriously? It's so not worth it. My fellow employees that worked overnight even said that there was NO ONE in the store.

We had a special friend come in Wednesday afternoon. This gentleman... if we want to be semi-respectful and call him that... came in with his wife and child. They were shopping in RZone (Electronics/Video Games) and next thing I know the guy is bitching at my manager because his wallet is missing. His wife is still over in RZone SCREAMING at the cashier kid (who is seasonal and new to all the craziness of Christmas) saying he stole it and that she's pressing charges against him because her fat husband is a truck driver (......) and he keeps his birth certificate and social security card in it. My manager reviewed the surveillance camera footage and say that Mr. Fatty McFat-Fat put it on top of the pop machine before he paid because he's the size of the semi-trucks that he drives and he needed some form of refreshment (I assume walking 4 feet makes him get tired...). He smelled terrible too.

I know it's mean to complain about these people, but when you come into my store complaining to us about something we DIDN'T do.. then it allows me to make fun of you.

In other news, it's fun to say 'Merry Christmas' to foreigners that obviously don't celebrate Christmas. I get a kick out of it.


I have to go make cookies now, therefore this post is over. We made baklava and are now onto sugar cookies. I love Christmas for all the yummyness :)
I can't wait to read everyone's Christmas posts!

Did you get anything/everything you wanted? What all did you do for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)