us

12.14.2010

finalz

What's up loves!? What have you been up to?
*Before I write more, I just want to let yinz know that now you can comment annoymously!
I did this because I have friends that read my blog that don't have a blog themselves and I love comments! Makes me feel like I'm not just rambling and people actually listen, agree.. or disagree*


Finals are almost over. THANK GOODNESS! I'm not sure how many of my followers are still in college, went to college or even went to school (lol just kidding! I know you all are extremely intelligent.. you follow me, you have to be!), but if you fit into any of those categories you know how challenging finals can be.
I had one yesterday and one today - I think I did well on both of them. But then again, I always think I do well on tests and end up getting like C's. Which aren't that bad, but bad if you're trying to make Dean's List....

I got an email today from the school saying I got an "I" for Network+, which freaked me out a little ("I" stands for Incomplete), but after I actually took a breath, I realized that it makes sense. I have to take the N+ certification exam (December 29th is my test date!!) and that acts as our final exam. Therefore he can't give us a grade yet.


Day 27 → What’s the best thing going for you right now?


This is what came up in Google Image search when I searched for 'Everything' hahaha

Everything is the best thing going for me right now. Aside from me being a little sick today, I have nothing to complain about. I'd say the only thing that isn't going good is my lack of money, because Christmas wiped me out. But I have a loving family that takes care of me and helps me financially when I really need it, so I'm not worried.
I love my family, friends.. my life. I guess another thing I'm stressing about is passing that N+ exam. Which I know I'll do okay on it, but I have to get a 700 out of 900 to pass and be certified.

1 comment:

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)