Okay, okay I know I started this 30 days of truths back in October. It is now... December!? And I haven't finished it. I think all that matters is that I do finish it. Which I will before Christmas.
Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)
So I don't know who I'd make a playlist for. And I don't really feel like explaining why I chose the songs.
I'm just going to make a playlist of my most favorite current songs. Download them, because they are all really good :)
Lee DeWyze - Sweet Serendipity
Wiz Khalifa - Black and Yellow
Mike Posner - Please Don't Go
Kid Cudi - Soundtrack 2 My Life
Nicki Minaj - Right Thru Me
Mumford and Sons - The Cave
Bruno Mars - Grenade
The Script - For The First Time
Day 25 → The reason you believe you’re still alive today.
I still feel that I am alive because of the continuous and unconditional love of my family and friends. I went through a rough period in my early teen years (as we all have), but I know I wouldn't have made it through alive or as mentally secure as I am now without them. Regardless of the stupid and senseless things I've said and done.. they still love me. They're still here for me.
Of course God is really the reason I'm still here. He believes in me too, and I know he has a plan for me. A great plan. Where I'll accomplish so much. Where I'll become a wife, then a mother and then a grandmother. I'll be someone's The One. I'll be a great mother. I'll be a wonderful, powerful and influential business/technology professional. I'll make great sums of money and I'll be able to retire happily.
My late cat Katie is another reason why I'm still here. She was my best friend. I won't write too much, because I'll start crying. But she was ALWAYS there for me. Even when my parents were angry with me and wouldn't speak to me. She was by my side. I love you Katie. I miss you so much. <3
Day 26 → Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
Of course I have. I thought about it back in my early teen years, in high school. I don't want to go into specifics, but I went through a really rough time then. I got sad/"depressed" and people were worried about me. And of course, I thought about just ending it all. But I pulled through (obviously) and I know to never go back to that because nothing is that bad to end your life (RIP Dave - there's so many people that wish you hadn't done what you did. And you shouldn't have).
I also got very depressed when my good friend Natalie was murdered by her husband (he then killed himself) a year and a half ago. She was always there for me. She gave me the best advice when I was with my ex, M. She always was so happy. I miss her so much. Everyday. Some nights I stay up crying and talking to her. She's another reason why I'm still here. I miss you Natalie. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)