I'm going to keep this week's Thankful Thursdays brief.
Because you should be celebrating the holiday with family and not reading a lengthy post! :)
Because you should be celebrating the holiday with family and not reading a lengthy post! :)
Today, I'm thankful for my amazing, supportive, loving, wonderful family.
I've done some stupid things, some amazing things and some embarrassing things.
But they love me through it all.
Today, I'm celebrating my first Thanksgiving alone.
(I have my two kitties, so not entirely alone.
Okay. Maybe. #CrazyCatLady)
I'm a little bummed out, but do you blame me?
Not only is it my first real holiday alone/away from home, but it's the first holiday without both Grandmothers.
I miss them dearly but I know they're watching over me.
I'm thankful for everything my family has given me:
Love, patience, money, a safe haven, joy.
Words can't express my gratitude and appreciation.
They really can't.
I hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving!
And I hope you aren't one of the crazies shopping tonight or tomorrow.
If you are, may Baby Jeebus be with you!
They really can't.
I hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving!
And I hope you aren't one of the crazies shopping tonight or tomorrow.
If you are, may Baby Jeebus be with you!


Steelers jerseys! Great picture!
ReplyDeleteHope you still had a great day.
-Chelsea
Kim, I've only just discovered your blog, but I already love it. Thanksgiving alone can be so hard but reminding yourself of everything you're grateful for totally helps! I hope you had a good day anyway! :)
ReplyDelete