us

11.16.2012

fill in the blank friday!

It's finally Friday!
I found myself singing Rebecca Black as I walked out the door this morning.
I know.
Kill me now.
No, don't.



1.  My best quality is   that I'm dedicated. If I say I'm going to do something, I'll do it 100% or at least the best I can, until it's finished. I never want to be that person that "isn't there" or "doesn't know what's going on"   .

2.  One of my less flattering qualities is    I get distracted easily. I tend to trail off in my actions and thoughts and it'll take me a while to focus again.      .

3.  I'd rather be    sleeping or gaming  .

4. Something I have been challenged with lately is     finances. I don't think I'll ever be "rich" or out of debt, but I've been trying to find that balance   .

5. I am looking forward to    Christmas. I love Christmas. Just call me Buddy the Elf. Seriously. I put my tree up last week and I've been on Christmas music since Monday. Don't judge   .

6. A super random factoid about me is    I have an obsession with maps. I love studying them, collecting them, learning about them. There's something amazing about maps. I love them even in digital form!   .

7.  I want to   not leave my apartment this entire weekend and play video games. It can be done, it will be done. :)  .




Link up here!
Thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)