us

12.04.2012

long time, no blog!

Well hello there! I know I've been missing, and there hasn't been a real good reason.
Just pure laziness.

A few updates for my amazing readers (that's you!):

- I've migrated my domain name off this blog. I have other plans for it, and I'll be sure to keep you posted on that. For now, you can link to this blog with kimberrleigh.blogspot.com.

- Work has been getting busy, but it's a good thing. I have no time to sit around and feel homesick. Although, that comes when I go home to my empty apartment. But nothing too ridiculous, just with the holidays and stuff it's hard being on your own in a new city.

- I'll be heading home for two weeks for Christmas! I'm still working those days though because I don't want to stop working and I really can't - it's a crucial time in our schedule. Which is fine... more time to people watch at Starbucks! :)

- My cousin Cassie has asked me to be her Maid of Honor/Koumbara in her wedding in May! I'm really so excited. This is the first wedding I've actually been in and I can remember it (I was suppose to be flower girl for my Uncle & Aunt, but I threw a tantrum I guess... I was 2.). While I'm home, we'll be doing tons of planning. Yay for girly time!

- I've been going to the gym pretty regularly (since I need to look awesome in a bridesmaid dress!!) and dieting hardcore. I know I'm gonna have issues going home.. especially since we'll be making my favorite Christmas sugar cookies!! And it's cold up north (it was 77 today. Yes, you read that right), so I won't want to run outside. Sigh.


What's been going on with you?
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)