
1. I like sunshine and kitty cats and puppies... and killing people in Call of Duty .
2. A life goal of mine is to become a mentor for a young woman in the technology field. Us ladies in IT need to stand up for each other .
3. The last thing you would ever expect me to like (even though I secretly do) is trashy relality TV. Even though I hate it, when Jerseylicious comes on I find myself sucked in watching it! .
4. Some wise words that I love are "Everything happens for a reason." .
5. Most mornings you will find me hitting my alarm and snooze 42718412 times .
6. Right now I am super into Call of Duty and almonds .
7. Right now I am super over everyone trying to tell those with opposing views they're wrong for thinking that way. And it getting dark at like 6:30 .
Link up here.
Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)