1. Something I swore I'd never do, but have ended up doing anyway is consider buying an Android device. As an Apple fan girl, this is shocking. I'm going to write a full review on my tech blog .
2. Something I've always wanted to do is go hunting! Seriously. My Dad has always been a hunter and now I'm regretting not taking him up on his offers to take me shooting/hunting. Living in the south, I feel like I'm missing out! .
3. Something I have absolutely no desire to ever do is eat Asian food and seafood in general. That food is so disgusting to me.. not sorry if you're offended! .
4. The best thing I ever did was go to college. There's always the discussion of "is college worth it", but for me it was. Yes, I may be close to $90,000 in student loan debt... But (*knock on wood*) I have a great job at an amazing company and I feel secure because of both degrees .
5. When it comes to trying new things, I am always down for it! Especially since I moved to my new city, I find I need to try to say 'Yes' as much as possible .
6. One thing I've never done is traveled to California. Jonesboro, Arkansas is the farthest west I've ever been. Shocking I know .
7. My favorite thing do do is nap! .
Thanks for reading! :)
Link up here!
i hate seafood and most north asian food (japanese, korean, chinese). thai and indian food is yummy though!
ReplyDeletehttps://growninsouthernground.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/fill-in-the-blank-friday-8/
Totally agree about napping! Wow thats a lot of student debt...makes me feel much better but it's true, you really cannot put a price on education! :)
ReplyDeleteHi! I found your blog through the Friday Fill-in-the-Blanks link up and wanted to nominate your for a Liebster Award
ReplyDelete!http://sippingsweettea.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html
Have a great weekend!
Great post! My hubby is on a hunting trip right now. I've gone hunting but find it boring and usually fall asleep. lol
ReplyDeletewww.daisyraeboutique.com
www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com