us

11.15.2012

Thankful Thursdays - Education

For this week's Thankful Thursdays, I'm thankful for something truly amazing. 


My education.

There's been a huge debate going on for years on if college is worth it.
I won't tell you if you're considering college if it is worth it or not, because that's a personal decision.
But for me, it (so far) has been insanely beneficial.
And I'm grateful for being able to go to school for 4.5 years and get two degrees.


Ignore my toes...

I went to a private school for Undergrad and Grad, so I have more debt than the average.
Do I regret it? Not at all.
I feel like I got a quality education and I'm proud of what I learned there.
If that means having a mound of debt, fine.



I'm thankful for my education because I know so many don't have the chance to go to school.
I'm thankful that I picked a major/degree that is beneficial (knock on wood) for me now and years to come.
I'm thankful for everyone (family, friends, professors, etc) who helped me in my education.
I'm thankful that as a woman, I'm allowed to go to school.


What are you thankful for? 
Link up here!

Thankful Thursdays




1 comment:

  1. Agreed! I went to two private schools for undergrad and grad too but I still think it was totally worth it!

    (PS - my boyfriend now works at RMU)

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)