us

2.17.2012

fill in the blank friday!!

Love love love love looooveeeeeee!



1.  The love of my life is    God, my family and friends! .
2.   Falling in love is    confusing and perfect at the same time. It's hard to admit that you truly love someone, for that fear of rejection. .

3.  Marriage is   something I want in the next 10 years! Hopefully 5! .

4. The longest relationship I've ever had was  1.5 years .

5. The key to a good relationship is  trust and respect .

6. I feel loved when   someone tells me they appreciate me  .

7.  My favorite quote about love is   "But death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while." - The Princess Bride!  .


link up here!

1 comment:

  1. The fear of rejection is tough! But you just have to be brave. :)

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)