Appreciation
Recently, a family our family is good friends with lost a relative. So out of respect, we went to the funeral home. It's amazing how strong people can be on the outside.
I can't handle when people are overly emotional (which no one would be in this instance, since you are suppose to be sad) so I tend to hardly ever cry. But when I went up to the family to hug them and saw they weren't crying (they had probably cried enough already)... I welled up a little.
But this post isn't about funerals or sad depressing things. It's about appreciating what has been given to you. I personally beliebe in God, and believe he's given me everything I have. And I appreciate it.
I know everyone can get caught up in being busy and going here and buying this and doing this and blah blah blah... but step back and look at all you have, even if it isn't much.
Life is pretty good.
Even when it's not.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)