us

2.26.2012

$30 a week - week 2

Oh boy. Here comes this week's post. Before I even tally everything up, I know I was not in my budget.

Week of 2/19 - 2/25
Food - $45.75
Cash Withdrawl - $20.00
Fees - $5

Total: $70.75

I still spend a significant amount of money on food. Which kind of stinks, because I could be bringing food from home to eat for snacks and dinner. And I pulled out $20 and got ripped $5 in fees ($2.50 x 2). Cool bro

I might consider increasing my budget to $50 a week. What do you think? Do you think I wouldn't beat myself up as much if I increased it? Or am I just giving excuses?


1 comment:

  1. I just started trying to work off a budget myself. No real progress yet...this is only day 2.5 Haha. But hopefully I can keep up with it. i like your method of posting your budget. I may not do it on my blog but keeping track of where my money has gone this week might help me with staying within my budget....my BFF helped me create it and gave me a "slush" fund for non-essentials (read: my shoe and purse fetish) haha.

    Glad I found your blog on 20sb I'm a new follower. :) Hope you follow back at http://cautionrealitycheck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)