us

2.07.2012

okay legit, I need all of yinz guyz help!

Yes, I purposely typed the title like that. I'm from Pittsburgh, what do you expect?


I would seriously be eternally grateful if you could fill out the poll below to this question:

If you were just about to graduate college (21-22 yrs old) with no boyfriend/marriage/kids to hold you back, would you relocate for a job? Consider the benefits and salary are really good, as is the company extending you the offer.

Would you relocate?
 Yes
 Maybe; it depends on the city
 No




  
pollcode.com free polls 


Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! A thousand awesome thumbs up for you! <3
(If you want more details on why I'm asking this [besides the obvious one], leave a comment and I'll reply back to you in an email!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)