us

2.21.2012

$30 a Week - Week 1

You thought I would bail out on you. But I didn't. Even though I did bad this first week. Meh, we all learn from our mistakes.
And I know I'm posting this on Tuesday, as opposed to Sunday. My next post will be on the adventure that happened Sunday with me and my car.

Week of 2/12 - 2/18
Food - $36.26
*LivingSocial - $35.00
Liquor store- $13.77
TJ Maxx- $25

Total Spent: $110.03


As you can tell, most of my money is spent on food. And clothes (except I bought one sweater at TJ's). Did not do well this past week.


* - I bought this deal because it was pretty much the best deal ever. I spent $35 and got $125 credit to spend at Levin Furniture (which is a Pittsburgh company, but it's a furniture store, duh.). And since I'll most likely (still haven't gotten a physical offer yet, so not officially accepted) be moving and need to furnish a new place, why not only spend $35 for a new dining table (yes, I realize they are more expensive than $125. But way cheaper than full price w/ the deal).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)