I know I made a promise to you all that I would post more. And I promised I would post in between my scheduled posts. And I haven't been. I'm terrible.
So here is a general update on my life (with pictures!).
My Mom and I are traveling to Memphis, TN next week to explore the area. As you remember, I posted about growing up and making life decisions, which include deciding or not to take a job offer there (Memphis). Well I haven't gotten the paper offer yet, but the manager said it should be coming (via email) next week. And I've decided I'm going to accept. (I won't post here the company, but if you ABSOLUTELY need to know, leave me your email and we'll become friends and I'll tell you)
This means I need to pack. We'll only be there for a short time, but still. A WalMart run is necessary. Maybe I'll vlog that trip so you can see my dislike for WalMarts around here.
I despise you.
My desire to excel in school has plummeted. And not just because I have a job offer (for argument's sake, let's say I do). Because it's my last full semester. And I could care less learning about International Trade/Finance. I'm not a Finance major, nor an Economics major. I'm an IT major. "Kim, why are you taking the class then?" It's for my minor (International Business). So yeah.
He was giving her a bath halfway through this picture :)
I love my animals. This is obvious and not really an update, but I wanted to include a picture of how adorable the kitties are for the "AWWWWW" reaction.
My only Valentine came from the brothers of Phi Delta Theta.
And they gave them to everyone, so it doesn't totally count; I still loved it!
My love life? Still non-existent. That's not really an update either. But I know that people sometimes come to blogs for romantic details of someone's life. And I really have none. It's not that I'm not looking for a relationship, I am. Actually, I'm not. Because I don't believe you should look for someone to be with. It will just happen. But I've been taking down those walls and opening up to the idea of male companionship. Wink.
I have some ideas for posts I want to write, I just have to really think of how to phrase them without losing the followers I do have. Some are opinionated and some are just plain boring, but I want to write about them.
I've decided to be a Vegetarian for Lent (which for me, started Monday). This really only means I cut out eating chicken and lamb (when I do eat lamb on occasion). I rarely ever eat red meat and I HATE fish. So it's day 4, and I feel so tired. I know I'm missing protein, so I need to find other ways to get some. Aside from yogurt. Also, I need better vegetarian options besides salad. Because salad sucks.
I've decided to up my budget on my $30 a week to $50 a week. I just can't beat myself up over spending too much. It just makes more sense to make it an even $50. That sums to $200 a month, which I have $300 misc. spending budgeted post-graduation. But with gas almost $4 a gallon, I may have to cut it back down to $30 a week. We shall see.
That's basically all that has been going on in my life. I think later on in the year when I start trying to plan for my move, I'll have more informative posts for you. Don't give up on me yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)