I'm going to start a fun little weekly post (on Fridays, obviously) where I show you some of my favorite things of the week! I've done variations of this in the past, so it shouldn't be something new. But with the changing of the seasons, it's inspired me to get back into the regular blogging groove.
Okay for real though guys, I love everything and anything that has to deal with being frugal. I think even when I become successful and have loads of money I'll still shop at places like Marshall's. I get the whole idea of quality fashion, not "fast fashion"... but some of my most favorite pieces are cheap(er) and have lasted me several years. Which is why I love The Cheap Chica! The posts are all about awesome budget fashion and style. I just started reading but I already find myself going back to posts MONTHS back.

{2} The Lumineers
I've loved The Lumineers for over a year now, and the other day I found out they're coming to Memphis in October! You better believe I bought my ticket. I don't even care that I'm going by myself, I've been dying to see them live for a while. And because I bought my ticket tonight, I'm listening to their album on repeat and singing loudly (and poorly) to it. Sorry neighbors, deal with it.
{3} Being Cancer Free!
DON'T WORRY, I never had cancer. But this week I went to the dermatologist for the first time. I've always had a mole on my back that's been a little iffy, so she decided to biopsy it. I got the results back yesterday and I don't have skin cancer!! I was so nervous answering the phone though guys, seriously.
If you've never been to the dermatologist, even if you don't have that many moles or skin issues, please go at least once. Yes, it cost me $50 for a 15 minute visit. But just knowing I'm OKAY is priceless. Skin cancer is no joke. Please practice safe sun always, but especially this long Labor Day Weekend.
What are your long weekend plans?
Let me know, I'll just be inside playing The Sims (probably, how exciting right?!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)