I promise I didn't start training for that half marathon and die.
I actually haven't worked out in over a week. Whoops.
But my absence and lack of exercise is for a good reason!
I flew home for my cousin's bridal shower that was this past Sunday!
I'll be home again in less than a month for the wedding, and I couldn't be more excited.
So for your viewing pleasure, here's a photo dump of my life lately!
I was so swagged out at the airport friday;
camo shoes, polka dot suitcase, large Coach bag and a leather jacket.
You're jealous, I know.
First manicure I've gotten in years!
My cuticles are still terrible though...
My sister and my Mom.
WOOO! Lingerie ;)
The Bride & the Bridal party! <3
Obligatory cloud picture on my way home.
I promise I'll be back to regular posting soon!
I'll be catching up with your blogs this week. :)
I'll be catching up with your blogs this week. :)






Love your camo flats - so cute!
ReplyDeleteAnnie
The Other Side of Gray
great pics and those camo flats are adorable:-) Do visit my blog and if you like,follow on GFC,Instagram and Bloglovin and i'll surely follow back:-)
ReplyDeletehttp://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/