This week I'm all about interior design.
Saturday I went with some friends to Little Rock, AR and while I didn't go into people's homes, I did look at the buildings and the interior of some pretty cool shops.

{1} I absolutely love Mid-Century Modern design.
These chairs are masculine, but I think they would look awesome in an office/study.
These chairs are masculine, but I think they would look awesome in an office/study.

{2} I'd kill to have a gallery wall like this.
This whole look is just so cozy.
This whole look is just so cozy.

{3} Chevron black & yellow + gray? Yes please!
And that stack of books is gorgeous. :)
And that stack of books is gorgeous. :)

{4} This would definitely become my dream desk area.
Sigh, if only I had a house.
Sigh, if only I had a house.
If you like my interior design "style", follow my 'Home' board on Pinterest!

Such cute rooms!
ReplyDeleteAnnie
OMG. That book stack just stole the show for me. So gorgeous! The rooms are so picturesque. Wow. :D
ReplyDelete<3
Sonshu
www.thesonshu.com
Nice pictures,that cozy gallery wall is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteDo visit my blog and if you like,follow on GFC,twitter and Bloglovin and like my Facebook page too,leave a comment and i'll surely follow back!
http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/
https://www.facebook.com/feistyfoxdiaries
I love that black and white gallery wall on the mint. I'd love to do one like that too. Not allowed to nail into my walls where I'm currently living now, so it'll have to wait a while.
ReplyDeleteAmelia @ Ducklingtoswan.com! :) xxx