us

4.22.2013

been gone for a minute now I'm back..

Bonus points if you know what song that is from - without Googling!
Actually, I'd have no way of knowing if you searched for it or not.
So go for it. :)


Anywhoozle. I know I've been sort of MIA lately (dejavu? Didn't I just say this a few weeks ago?).
But I promise I have a good reason!
I've been thinking alot about this blog, where it's been and where I want it to go.
I've also been studying some of my other favorite blogs and "borrowing" their styles/ideas.
I also realized that if you want to be an effective blogger, you need to follow a calendar.
Or at least have regular content. Of which I've done neither.

So I've come up with a posting schedule! Yay for organization!
This will probably change, but I think it works out great for me right now.


{Monday} - Inspiration
* Anything that has been inspiring, motivating or just interesting to me (or you)!

{Tuesday} - New Music Tuesday
* Okay, so this may not be totally new music in the sense it's released that day.
But it'll be songs or albums I think you should definitely check out!

{Wednesday} - Work it Out
* Remember how I said I was beginning to train for a half marathon?
Yeah, that's still happening! I want to share my workouts/frustrations with y'all, just in case you're on a fitness journey as well.

{Thursday} - Truths
* You can't be a great blogger without getting honest with your readers.
I think it's important for me to share my thoughts and feelings truthfully, 100%.

{Friday} - High 5 for Friday
* I've been doing this series for a while now, and it's going to continue!
Yay for consistency!



I hope you keep coming back and reading, you make it all worthwhile :)
And make sure you're following me on Bloglovin', so you don't miss a single post!

Follow on Bloglovin



2 comments:

  1. super smart! maybe I need to do a posting schedule too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't started running again yet but that's because we keep getting fucking snow. It's obscene. It's almost god damn May and yet... it's snowing right now and we're supposed to get 4-8 inches. BARF.

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)