I try and wake up every morning, but especially on Mondays, happy and excited for the day.
New week, new opportunities to not screw up.
Not that I ever mess anything up or anything.... ;)
This morning I woke up pretty good, despite I slept wrong and now I have a crick in my upper back/neck.
Seriously, it's the worst.
If you're a chiropractor/masseuse in Memphis and want to fix me up for free, I'd appreciate it.
So on days like today, I really look for things to keep my mood up.
I'll be the first to admit, my diet stinks.
I have a sugar addiction, much like the rest of this country.
I try and live by the motto "If it doesn't come from the ground or have a mother, don't eat it".
But candy bars and sweet tea are just so good.... gah.
Saturday afternoon I watched the documentary "Hungry for Change".
Overall, I'd rate it 4 out of 5.
While it didn't entirely give me new information, the people they interviewed were so passionate, it made me passionate about eating right.
Towards the end, they started to get a little preachy about things, like that you have to do a detox and juice cleanse.
(You can read up more on why juice cleanses and detoxes are bad if you like.)
But overall the documentary inspired me to continue eating healthy.
Our foods are way too over processed.
And while tasty, they're destroying our bodies.
If it can't go bad (or takes months to go bad), it's bad for you.
If you want to be inspired to take charge of your health, watch "Hungry for Change".
It's even on Netflix, so excuses!
What inspires you on a Monday?
Any documentaries you think I should check out?
(I've been on a documentary kick lately...)
Our foods are way too over processed.
And while tasty, they're destroying our bodies.
If it can't go bad (or takes months to go bad), it's bad for you.
If you want to be inspired to take charge of your health, watch "Hungry for Change".
It's even on Netflix, so excuses!
What inspires you on a Monday?
Any documentaries you think I should check out?
(I've been on a documentary kick lately...)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)